- Membership Dues & Reservation Fees paid online
- Member Information Form printed from website-completed & mailed
Insurance Waiver Form signed and mailed
Mail printed forms & waivers to:
2857 E. Miller Rd.
Midland, MI 48640
Please read the following policies. If you have questions that are not answered on the website, call 989-837-8532
- Reservations: Reservations cover a 24-hour period beginning at sunrise for the date(s) you selected.
- Schedule: Battalion Trek will make all efforts to adhere to the on-line posted schedule but is not responsible for circumstances which may require adjustments such as severe weather, floods and other circumstances.
- Transportation: All participants are responsible for their transportation to, from, and along the trail.
- Food, Water, & Gear: All participants (except Cooke's Cadre) are responsible to bring their own food, water, and gear.
- Camping: Limited camping facilities will be available at most of our evening campsites. Cooke's Cadre members are provided camping accommodations as part of their reservation. If our website campsite reservation shows that our campsite is full, you will need to make your own arrangements.
- Medical: Emergency medical needs will be referred to the local "911" service. Battalion Trek does not provide physician, nursing or EMS coverage. Participants assume all risks and responsibilities for medical care and associated costs.
- Use of Alcohol: Use or possession of alcohol is prohibited during participation in Battalion Trek.
- Firearms: With written permission only. No gunpowder or live ammunition allowed.
- Animals: Horses & wagons are not being used on Battalion Trek. Pets are strongly discouraged.
- Refund Policy: Membership dues are non-refundable. Cancellations made more than 60 days in advance of scheduled participation dates may receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be made less than 60 days before your date.
- Event Communications: All further details and communications regarding this event will be posted on the website at www.battaliontrek.com. Participants should check it frequently.